Thursday 10 January 2019

SLJ, The power of 10- Day 3, Activity 3


  1. Tigers- That is my spirit animal
  2. Llamas- They are  my favorite animal
  3. Lion- They are part of the cat family
  4. Cheetah- Because they are the fastest animal on Earth
  5. Owl- Because they are fluffy and they can turn their necks all the way around
  6. Cat- Because they are scared of water and they meow
  7. Mole- Because they live underground
  8. Hippo- Because they can hold their breath for up to 5 minutes 
  9. Anteater- Because they have got such a long tongue, it can be up to 2 feet long
  10. Giraffe- Because they have the longest necks in the world!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Zac,

    Me again. :)

    Well done on taking the time to complete your list of animals. I like how your reasons for choosing to save these particular species include facts about each of them. I didn't realise anteaters tongues were so long! I guess it makes sense though - how else are they gonna get to their lunch?! :)
    If I were able to save animals from extinction, elephants would be at the top of my list - they're my favourite animal. Can I ask what it is about llamas that you like so much?

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.