Saturday 21 December 2019

SLJ, Day 3, Activity 1, Team Players

if I had 3 super powers for a day they would be:
1. shapeshifting into any animal because it is like 3 powers in one because if you are fish you can breath underwater and when you are a bird you can fly and when a worm you can go underground.
2.  my second power I would like is teleportation I would like it because when if I forgot something when i was at school I would be able to get it.
3. invisibility would be handy because then I would be able to scare my friends. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zac,

    My name is Caitlyn and over the summer I'll be reading and commenting on your blog work as part of the Summer Learning Journey.

    Great job with this post! I really like the super powers that You have picked and the reasons with them especially the Invisibility one! If I could have one it would be to communicate with Animals so I could talk to my dog.

    Keep up the awesome work Zac and I look forward to seeing more of Your work!,

    Caitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlyn,

    Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.