Friday 29 May 2020

Poetry

Here's my poem without sounds

Yellow feels soft like silk
It sounds like bees buzzing
merrily going about their work in the garden
Yellow is buttered popcorn
Fresh, hot, buttery

Blue makes me sad
and smells like salty sea water
it sounds like water drops fitting the pavement

Then purple takes over
I feel wild
I smell tropical fruit
and hear popping balloons

Pink
I feel so happy
it's so calm and peaceful
bubblegum smells waft in the air

but then I feel green
so lonely
it's quiet
and smells like freshly cut grass

Black arrives
I'm angry and
I don't'' wanna hear it!
Black is ink
strong, sticky chemical
it's sound is like a thunderstorm
lighting up the sky
booming in the distance




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.